Kefi board game café in Al Mamzar, Dubai is a great place to play games with your friends. They have some of the best card games in the neighborhood and they’re all great fun.
If you love board games then Kefi board game cafe Dubai is the place for you!
Here are our top five picks:
Cards Against Humanity
Cards Against Humanity is a card game that you can play with your friends or family. It’s a fun game that you can play in a group, and it’s easy to learn! The goal of the game is to “win” by having the highest score at the end of the round. If you’re new to it, here are some tips:
- The best way to win this game is by guessing what other people will say. If you know what they like, then you’ll have an easier time winning than someone who doesn’t know their friends’ preferences so well. That being said, try not to be too specific: just give general ideas about what your friend might want from one another so that everyone has an equal chance at success (which also means more points!).
- One way players get ahead during gameplay is by making up new rules based on how many cards are left in front of them—and this can be tricky because there isn’t enough time between turns for everyone else! If someone suggests something crazy like “all players must wear sunglasses” then don’t worry: just ignore them until they run out of cards or no longer have any control over what happens next.”
- Two rival spymasters are aware of the identities of 25 spies. The agents’ teammates only know them by their codenames. To win the game, your team must contact all of its agents in the field before the opposing team does. And keep an eye out for the assassin – if you encounter him on the field, your team is done!
- Codenames is simple to explain and understand, and there is no limit to the size of the teams – you may play with four or twelve people!
Each team chooses one player to be their spymaster. Both spymasters sit on the same side of the table. The other players sit across from their spymasters.
They are field operatives.
How to play:
- To win, you need to be the team that’s identified the most words. The catch? You don’t know your own team’s words—just your opponents’ clues! You’ll get a handful of “spy” cards (like “Tower”) and a grid of word cards arranged in a 5×5 grid that has been divided into nine squares. On each turn, one player will give clues by giving one-word clues to help their teammates guess their card’s identity. For example, if I had an assassin card called “Dragon” and my partner had one called “Avatar” (a James Cameron film), then I might say something like: “Partly human and partly machine…and also green!” In this case they could guess that either their assassin or avatar is green (an easy deduction).
- Once your teammates have figured out which card you’re describing by using whatever clue words you’ve given them, they’ll hold up their hands so that everyone knows where on the board those words are located without revealing the actual word itself! As soon as someone makes an incorrect guess (i.e., guesses incorrectly about where any given word falls), however…well…they lose points for being wrong but get none for being correct either way because all teams are penalized equally when someone guesses incorrectly regardless who correctly guessed first.”
UNO is a classic and well-known card game that is simple to learn and tough to put down! Players take turns matching a card in their hand to the current card on top of the deck by color or number. Special action cards provide game-changing moments by each performing a purpose to assist you in defeating your opponents. Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos, color-changing Wild, and Draw Four Wild cards are among them. The 108-card deck contains 25 of each color (red, green, blue, and yellow), as well as the eight Wild cards. If you are unable to find a match, you must draw from the central pile!
When you’re down to one card, don’t forget to shout “UNO!” The first person to get rid of all of their cards before their opponents wins.
Everyone will have a good time with UNO!
What Do You Meme?
For the social media generation, a party card game for friends. Think you’ve got what it takes to out-meme your friends in real life? Compete to make the funniest meme by combining Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. Each round, the best combination is chosen by a rotating judge. Play till you’re hungry, then stop and order a pizza.
The guidelines are straightforward. To finish the meme, a rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card in each round. The judge selects the funniest combo, and whoever played the winning Caption Card wins the round.
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
This is the social card game that will forever alter your game night. This addictive game is as unusual as its name suggests: it’s an action-packed, easy-to-learn party game for people of all ages. Compete against each other to slap a match between a card and spoken word. But be careful: your mind will play tricks on you. This game was designed to be as enjoyable as possible!
A lot of fun can be had playing board games with your friends
Did you know that playing board games is good for your brain? Did you also know that card games can be played with friends, family, and strangers? Board games are a great way to get together with the people in your life.
Card games are fun and they can be played by anyone! We have a wide variety of cards available at Kefi Board Games Cafe.
We hope you found these games as fun to play as we do! If not, don’t worry, we have plenty more games on offer. And if you want to try something a little different but still in the same vein of popular card and board games, why not try out some of our other titles? We would love for you all to come in and give them a go!
Kefi board game cafe Dubai has something for everyone, from kids to adults. If you are looking for a cafe with board games then Kefi is where you need to be.